Competition special conditions
“Win West Coast Fever tickets”
PROMOTION WITH BETTER NATURE
1. Instructions on how to enter into this promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions
and entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion commences on Wednesday 17th July 2019 and ends on Wednesday 7th August 2019.
3. The prize is for 2x Flight Centre Circle tickets to the West Coast Fever vs Collingwood Magpies game at RAC Arena Perth on Monday 12th August 2019. Included with tickets are, 1x free parking pass, fully catered pre-game VIP function, a special announcement from the coach, refreshments and catering throughout the game. The value cost is estimated to be $440 AUD.
4. To be eligible to enter into the Promotion, individuals must be, do and complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase any of the Better Nature Pain Relief range online at www.betternature.com.au
b) Send a copy of your order confirmation to email@example.com
c) In 25 words or less, let us know how you manage your aches and pains?
d) Be able to attend the event at RAC Arena Perth. No travel included in prize.
5. The winning entries, will be decided by the judges, on Friday 9th August 2019 at 12.00pm at the Promoter’s office located 2 Hector Street West, Osborne Park Perth WA 6017
6. The winners will be notified by email on Friday 9th August 2019. The winners first name and state will be posted on www.facebook.com/betternatureAU
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Multiple entries are permitted.
9. Entry is open to West Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Your guest can be a child.
10. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, exspouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the entrant’s entry (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect information provided by the Entrant.
13. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
15. If a prize winner is not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made to identify the winner, the Promoter will choose another winner after 24 hours of notice.The new winner of the prize will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of the judge’s decision.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any action, event, loss or damage direct or indirect after the prize has been issued or sent to the Entrant.
17. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this
promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable
Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the NonExcludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
25. By entering into this competition, entrants will automatically be subscribed to the Better Nature database to receive newsletters, EDM’s and other promotional material. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The Promoter is Better Nature Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 15 627 416 577) of 2 Hector Street West, Osborne Park, Perth WA 6017. Telephone: 08 9474 1777.